Mahamaya Shiksha Parishad (MSP) was legally established under the guidance of jurist, eminent educationists and social workers for the development of education in wide areas. Government of West Bengal and NCT of Delhi registered the Parishad for propagation and development of distance education on the pattern of open continuing & Distance Education System. The Parishad, under Government of India, is Legal Autonomous and nonprofit Institution and has legal right of teaching & training under the provision of constitution. Copies of Bylaws, prospectus, etc. are sent to the various Authorities and Departments of the Government of India/State Governments and Union Territories by the Parishad from time to time. The area of operation of the Parishad is wide and extensive all over India. Information centers of examination are situated in almost all-major cities of India where semester/annual examinations are normally organized every year in May/December. Parishad is planning to open study examination centers for foreigners and non-resident Indians in various parts of the world.
|Main Aim||To propagate and expansion of Hindi in all the states of India and to educate the people by giving them Job oriented education equivalent to Degree Courses through Distance/Part Time/ Traditional Education/Business and do helping others to do the research work also.|
|About Institution||Now it is Best institution of correspondence course in India|
|Grants||Institution is not getting any grant from any government/ Governing bodies.|
|Motivation||Harold Wilson (British Prime Minister - 1963) Rajiv Gandhi (Prime Minister of India - 1984).|
|Publication of Books||Study Materials etc.|
|Examination Centre of Institutions||Capitals and main cities of India including village and hill areas|
|Course Conducted||Secondary, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Management and research|
|Dean||Reputed Teacher and People having rich knowledge of various subjects|
|Fees||Affordable to all class of students and faculty of Scholarship and restoration|
|Founder||Janab Abu Taleb Saikh (Educationalist)|
|Founder's View||How education can be reach at the doorstep of Public How the discrimination of degree can be used as brotherhood? Discrimination of degree should be on the ground of similarity of knowledge not on Degrees. Today there is no shortage of universities and educational institutions but it feels. We are trying to sort out this problem and we will keep doing this.|
AIM OF PARISHAD
- This also imparts education to down trodden & backwards at concessional fee. Parishad also fulfils the aims of vocational & educational right of Indian constitution 1950 under Article 14, 15, 19(1), 21, 26, 29, 30, 45, 46 & 351.
- Mahamaya Shiksha Parishad Paschim Banga is a non commercial voluntary social educational institution with the aims of expansion and promotion of education, publication of scare, unique and newly written literature, pay honor and due promotion to the educationists.
THESE MAY BE ENUMERATED AS BELOW
- To democratise higher education by providing it to the students at their door step.
- To provide higher education to one and all, irrespective of age/sex/caste/ territory.
- To provide job-oriented and professional education.
- To promote and popularize education under Open & Distance Education system on the pattern of other countries.
- The option to select choice subjects and imbibe more education at lesser cost.