In terms of Section 4(1) (b) and 4(2) of the Right to information Act, 2005, it is for the information of the general public that the Mahamaya Shiksha Parishad Paschim Banga (MSPPB), West Bengal is a Trust registered under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 and is an autonomous organization registered under Government of West Bengal & Government of India.
The Applicant who desires to take information under the Act shall make a request in writing as far as possible or through electronic means in English or Hindi or in the official language of the area in which application is made, specifying the particulars of the information sought for. The application shall be accompanied by such fee as has been prescribed by MSPPB. The application shall be made to the Public Information Officer, MSPPB for Head office address.
• 30 days from the date of application.
• 48 hours for information concerning the life and liberty of a person.
• 5 days shall be added to the above response time, in case the application for information is given to Assistant Public Information Officer.
• If the interests of a third party are involved then time limit will be 40 days (maximum period + time given to the party to make representation).
Note: Failure to provide information within the specified period is a deemed refusal.
• A request for obtaining information under sub-section(1) of section 6 of RTI Act shall be accompanied by an application fee of Rupees Ten by way of cash against proper receipt or by Demand Draft or Bankers Cheque payable to the President, MSPPB.
• For providing the information under sub section (1) of Section 7, the fee shall be charged by way of cash against proper receipt or by Demand Draft or Bankers Cheque payable to the Secretary, MSPPB at the following rates :
1. Rupees two for each page (in A-4 or A-3 size paper) created or copied
2. Actual charges or cost price of a copy in larger size paper
3. Actual cost or price for samples or models
4. For inspection of records, no fee for the first hour, and a fee of rupees five for each subsequent hour (or fraction thereof)
• For providing the information under sub section (5) of section 7, the fee shall be charged by way of cash against proper receipt or by Demand Draft or Bankers Cheque payable to the Secretary, MSPPB at the following rates:-
1. For information provided in diskette or floppy rupees fifty per diskette or floppy
2. For information provided in printed form at the price fixed for such publication or rupees two per page of photocopy for extracts from the publication.
• If it is covered by exemption from disclosure. (S.8)
• If it infringes copyright of any person other than the State. (S.9)
Application form for seeking information under The Right to Information Act, 2005 (Separate form to be filled up for each query)
The Public Information Officer
Mahamaya Shiksha Parishad Paschim Banga
Kalpana Bhawan, 30/A, Exhibition Bagan Road
P.O and P.S- Berhampore
Dist-Murshidabad, West Bengal, Pin-742101
• Name and Address of the Applicant :
• E-Mail address :
• Phone/Fax No. :
• Date of Submission of Applicant :
• Subject Matter :
• Details of Information requested :
• Period to which the information relates :
(Maximum period in each applicant should not exceed three years)
• Fee enclosed (in cash/DD/Banker’s cheque) :
(Application fee: Rs. 10/-per information)
• Due dates by which information is to be furnished :
(30 days from submission of application)
• How the applicant would like his information to be sent : (Pl. tick any one)
By Post :
To be collected by Hand :
By E-mail :
By Fax : Date : ------------------------------------------
Signature of the Applicant
Kalpana Bhawan Plot No- 30A, Exhibition Bagan Road, P.O-Berhampore, Dist-Murshidabad, Pin-742101, West Bengal
Gyan Sagar Educational Consultancy, B 48/G-4, Ground Floor, Near SBI Bank, Opposite Shemrock Public School, Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110095, Mobile : 9773751811
+91- 9910772795 / 9810154373 / 9434158064