As per rules of the Government of India, provision for reservation of seats in all courses is available to scheduled castes, scheduled Tribes, widows of Army men, Ex- Army Men, Backward and physically handicapped students.
As per the decision of Mahamaya Shiksha Parishad P.B the prisoners, detitutes, women and children of orphanages are eligible to get admission, after obtaining the permission of concerned Superintendent / Magistrate etc. Under this scheme seats are reserved and there is also complete exemption from fee. These students are provided scholarships and text books free of cost. If the permission from authorities concerned is delayed for any reasons the candidate may send application form declare himself, his/her status, directly to Parishad office. In this condition the candidate has to pay half of the fee. Such candidates may be provided with facilities for appearing in examination without paying any exam fee, after getting the permission of authority concerned.
The copies of Parishad as activities are forwarded to education, labour, employment, welfare & home departments of all State and Central Govts for information.
• Students will have to regularly participate in the contact programmes of the Parishad.
• Students should apply for admission only after considering the profit and loss and after obtaining necessary permission from parents and guardians.
• In the event of their participation, submission of examination form, the examination fee will not be refunded.
• If a candidate desires to participate in the exams in the following year only 50% of the Examination fee will be waived. There will be no concession in any other fee.
• If a candidate desires to participate in the exams in the next year, he will have to submit an application again.
• Exams are arranged in the month of June every year. On demand/ special session exams will be held in December, information for which is being sent separately.
• In order to take part in the examinations candidates must submit their Examination Form by 30th March with all fees to the concerned Centre / Lucknow Office. Last date to submit their form with late fee is 30th April.
• All the Examinations conducted by, the Parishad are based on the open & distance Education system. Students who pass in all parts will get certificates.
• Students who change, address, subject and course after admission will have to pay Rs. 50/- 100/-, and Rs. 250/- extra respectively for the purpose. Two months after the application and admission, no change whatsoever shall be entertained nor any fee refunded.
• Students should clearly indicate name of the centre and their subject in the application forms. Normally any change in the centre and subjects is not permissible. Examinees should be particular in selecting the Examination Centre and subjects and mention in the examination form. (The list of Examination Centres is enclosed with the examination form).
• If any Student/Members/Teachers/Employees of a centre or Institution have any dispute with his institution, it will be resolved through the Arbitrater/ Committee appointed by Mahamaya Shiksha Parishad, Paschim Banga. The decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on all parties. Direct intervention of the court will not be permissible. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Kolkata only. All legal disputes shall be settled as per Bengali / English version of prospectus.
• The application form should be properly and neatly filled in & the entries should be correct to the best of the knowledge and information of the candidate. If found otherwise, the Parishad reserves the right to reject the application similarly.
• The incomplete applications and those received after the fixed date will not be considered. In special circumstances students may send applications form through registered post or personally submit the same in Parishad as office.
• After obtaining admission, the student shall submit the examination form through the Study/Examination Centres only. Those candidates who do not fill in their examination form will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
• Students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Tribes, Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped Category or dependents of ex-army men should submit the concerned certificate to that effect with the application.
• Students have to pay the fees for full course in three installments, the first installment of which with the application, second installment after two months from date of first installment, third and last installment after two month from date of second installment. 10% discount should be given in the payment of whole fees at once. It is obligatory on students to pay the dues in time. They should not wait for the last day/ reminders from the Parishad. Non-Payment of dues may result in discontinuation of material supply. Defaulters will not be permitted to appear in examination. Students may get the details of fee payable from their Admission Centre/Prospectus.
• In correspondence course, students need not purchase books. All the study material like notes/books is supplied by the Study/Admission Centres without any extra charge.
• All payments should be remitted to the office at West Bengal either by Bank Draft or M.O. in case of late payment late fee will be payable.
Medium: Mahamaya Shiksha Parishad Paschim Banga provides courses in Bengali and English medium only. However, if there is a facility, in affiliated colleges for teaching in regional or other languages students may be allowed to write their answers in that language
Kalpana Bhawan Plot No- 30A, Exhibition Bagan Road, P.O-Berhampore, Dist-Murshidabad, Pin-742101, West Bengal
Gyan Sagar Educational Consultancy, B 48/G-4, Ground Floor, Near SBI Bank, Opposite Shemrock Public School, Dilshad Garden, Delhi 110095, Mobile : 9773751811
+91- 9910772795 / 9810154373 / 9434158064